A wedge body shape carries the weight in their upper body.
Do you have a wedge body shape?
If you are not sure CLICK HERE to find out.
What to wear:
– choose styles that have detail below the waist,
such as pockets, pleats, dropped waist, skirts with
– tops with V-necks
– diagonal style sleeves
– wear dark colors on the upper body with brighter
colors on the lower body
– scooped, off the shoulder or V-necks are great
– flared skirts
– wear silk
– short skirts
What not to wear:
– garments with lots of upper body detail
– shoulder pads
– long skirts
– avoid capris
– high necklines and polo necks
– wide belts
– sleeveless tops