Currently this shape is the “ideal” shape for today’s top models. You can just about wear anything.
Do you have a rectangle body shape?
If you are not sure CLICK HERE to find out.
What to wear:
– wear styles that have detail on the bust and on the hips
– choose designs that have horizontal lines, adding dimensions to your shape
– pair contrasting colors on the top and bottom
– pair full tops with flared skirts
– bulky sweaters and baggy pants work for you
– wrap tops
– scooped or V-necks
– tops with spaghetti straps will draw attention to your breast making them appear larger
– fitted tops
– jeans that hug your bum. smaller back pockets that are spread far apart will make your bottom look fuller
– skirts that have a dropped waist look great on you
– pencil, A-line, flared skirts
What not to wear:
– vertical patterns and lines
– tightly fitted blouses
– short cropped jackets that end at your waist
– high waisted pants and skirts
– jeans with straight cut
– wide waistbands